Rua Comendador De Sousa Uva , 2B
88000-082 Conceicao de Tavira
CHECK-IN TIME is AFTER 3 P.M. CST AND CHECKOUT is 10 A.M. CST. No Early
Check-in or late checkout. (unless by arrangement with the owner).
This is a NON SMOKING property.
PETS are not permitted under any conditions.
SECURITY/RESERVATION DEPOSIT – A security deposit of £100 is required. This must be included when paying the balance of the rental cost 6 weeks prior to arrival The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (7) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear or any contents removed from the property.
- No charges are incurred due to illegal activity, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in rubbish bin, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
- All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- NO early arrival or late departure (unless agreed with the owner)..
· The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement
NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
For guests staying more than one week a mid stay change of towels and bed linen is included
. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the property, but we provide 2 extra beach towels for your use.
FALSIFIED BOOKINGS – Any booking obtained under false pretence will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
Parking is easily available on the streets adjacent to the property
DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the drainage system, you could be charged damages of up to two hundred pounds (£200).
We recommend you take out travel insurance for your trip.